Health & Safety Policy for Glow
Your safety is our first priority. Glow is committed to following the COVID-19 Health & Safety protocols mandated by provincial officials for public events. The joint effort of our staff and guests will ensure a deLIGHTful and safe experience for everyone:
- Tickets, with your assigned arrival time, will be sold in advance to assist with social distancing mandated protocols.
- It is important that you arrive within 20 minutes of your scheduled time to gain entrance to Glow Gardens and leave within 2 hours of your arrival.
For example: if you have purchased a ticket for 4:00 pm, you must arrive anytime between 4:00 pm and 4:20 pm. Guests who arrive late will be rescheduled to the next available time slot.
- All guests must adhere to the one-way traffic flow of the event while touring the Gardens. Follow Santa Elves footsteps to assist you.
- Protective masks are mandatory for guests, staff and our vendors (Exception: masks may be removed when consuming food or beverages. Food and beverages may only be consumed while seated).
- Please arrive wearing a protective face mask. Those not properly wearing a protective mask will not be permitted to enter and/or will be asked to leave the venue.
- All guests will review the posted guidelines for self-assessment of symptoms upon arrival. (Any guest experiencing symptoms will not be permitted to enter Glow)
- No guest can have travelled outside of the Country within 14 days of the booking date will be permitted to enter.
- Upon arrival, all guests are required to sanitize their hands using the sanitizing station provided. We encourage you to frequently use the hand sanitizer stations, conveniently located throughout the venue.
- All guests will have their temperature taken at the entrance to Glow by our thermal temperature indicator to ensure that they are within a normal temperature range. You will not be permitted to enter is your temperature is higher than 100.8 F (I can’t make the degrees symbol on my computer).
Behind the Scenes
- For your safety, all exhibits will be disinfected after each use.
- Capacity per linear square foot has been reduced to accommodate physical distancing requirements.
- High touch, high-risk areas have been adjusted or eliminated. Please abide by the ‘Do Not Touch’ signage.
- Extra cleaning staff have been hired for more frequent cleaning schedules.
- All staff must submit a COVID screening questionnaire before every shift. Masks are mandatory at all times.
BE SAFE AND LET’S GET GLOWING!