As a ticketholder, you are expected to follow all regulations during your time inside the Glow venue and throughout your time on the Edmonton Expo Center property.
- Do not visit Glow if you are feeling unwell, have experienced any known symptoms of COVID-19, are under directions to isolate or quarantine, or believe you have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Wear a mask throughout your visit, except to eat/drink in designated areas.
- Observe strict physical distancing protocol.
- Hand-wash and sanitize at the stations provided.
- Your ticket is for a two-hour time limit as recommended by Alberta Health Services
We do not offer refunds. If you cannot attend Glow at your selected date and time, please go to www.glowyeg.ca to exchange your ticket.
If there is a closure due to COVID-19 the tickets will be refunded with the exception of the processing fee.
If you cannot attend Glow at your selected date and time, please go to www.glowyeg.ca to exchange your ticket.
Terms of Service are found here: https://www.showpass.com/sell/terms-of-service
Rules & Regulations:
Circumstances Preventing Your Attendance
- Do not attend this event if you are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19. These symptoms can include, but are not limited to:
- aches and pains
- sore throat
- loss of taste or smell
- Further, please do not attend if you believe you have been potentially exposed or have been in contact with anyone who is either confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19.
- Do not attend if you are presently under directives to isolate or quarantine.
- All ticket holders will have a temperature check at the entrance by the COVID-19 Thermal Camera System. You will not be permitted to enter if your temperature is detected to be high.
- Mindful of the health of all our guests, we ask that if you are otherwise medically-compromised (that is, living with conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular disease, chronic kidney disease, and/or immune deficiencies), you consider postponing your visit. We look forward to seeing you again when you are able to join us.
When You Join Us
Your safety, and the safety of our exhibitors and staff, is our top priority. Using Alberta Health Services’ protocol, we have implemented the following guidelines to ensure you experience our event comfortably and safely.
- Please maintain physical distancing at all times. Markers have been provided throughout the grounds to prevent crowding, and directional signage helps to control the flow of foot traffic.
- Wear your mask at all times, except when eating or drinking in designated areas.
- Wash and sanitize your hands. Several sanitizing stations have been set up to encourage and facilitate hand hygiene.
- If you experience any medical distress, please alert a staff member and we will ensure appropriate care is provided until medical personnel arrive on scene.
We have redesigned and configured our physical space to ensure your safety. These measures include:
- Designated entrance and designated exit
- Directing traffic flow with signage and floor markings
- Touchless box office payment options
- Signage instructing those who may have been exposed to COVID-19 or showing symptoms of COVID-19 not to enter
- Hand sanitization stations at entrance and exit
- Assigned a Covid19 Compliance Officer to ensure protocols are met
We have taken additional measures to ensure our staff members can perform all functions of their job safely and in good health. These measures include:
- Mandatory pre-training for all employees to ensure they understand and feel confident managing COVID-19 protocols
- Masks mandatory for all employees
- Daily check-in and pre-screening before each shift
Cleaning and Sanitization
Hygiene is as important to us as it is to you. We have implemented the following protocol throughout our facility:
- Hand sanitization stations located at the entrance, exit and throughout the venue.
- Signage and verbal announcements supporting hand hygiene practices.
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high-touch surfaces and areas.
- Designated kiosk for attendees to report sanitation and distancing concerns.
- Our host facility has established and maintained a cleaning, disinfection, and infectious disease prevention program to minimize risk associated with infection agents like the novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).
- The proper cleaning protocol, disinfection techniques, and work practices in place to combat biohazards and infectious disease.
Merry Markers Market
The following guidelines are to be observed by all merchants, staff, and guests to the Merry Makers Market:
- Masks are mandatory for all vendors.
- Booths arranged to ensure that vendors and attendees can maintain physical distancing.
- Wider aisles and directional signage in Market area.
- We will communicate with our vendors on COVID-19 protocols for trade show exhibits.
- Glow is unable to offer refunds of purchased tickets. Please visit www.glowyeg.ca for exchange information. We look forward to seeing you when you are able to attend.
Glow is not responsible for any items or valuables lost or stolen during your visit.